Engineering & Development
Planning & Development: firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery: Drop Box located at North Entrance of City Hall
(4705 - 50 Avenue)
The City of Wetaskiwin Safety Codes Services contract with IJD Inspections Ltd. will expire on March 31, 2020. Following our Request for Proposals process, we have selected Superior Safety Codes Inc. as our new Provider effective April 1, 2020. All permits obtained under IJD Inspections prior to April 1, 2020 will be completed by IJD Inspections.
Development Services administers the permitting and compliance certificate process, as well as ensures that building and renovation designs meet the quality standards expected in the City of Wetaskiwin.
Please click on the following sections for additional information:
- Compliance Certificates
- Development Statistics
- Environmental Rebates
- Key Planning Documents (ASP, IDP, MDP)
- Land Use Bylaw
- Property Assessment
- WebMap - Geographical Information System
The Engineering department is responsible for Capital Project Management, Infrastructure Asset Management, Engineering Data & Records management, and Land Development Inspection.
Please click on the following links below for additional information:
- 2020 Construction Projects
- Construction Completion Certificate
- Engineering Design Standards *under review*
- Final Acceptance Certificate
- Final Acceptance Certificate - Checklist
- Access to City Property Permit