Community gardens are important in creating a healthy, sustainable city. Thank you to everyone who participated last year and a warm welcome to all you gardening newcomers! We hope you have a great growing season!
Get your grow on! Claim your garden plot before it is too late!
Spring is finally here and it's time to sign up for your garden plots! Three (3) garden plot locations are available this year:
- 47 Street (across from the Early Education building)
- One (1) plot per household allowed
- Montgomery Park (53 Street & 52 Avenue)
- Two (2) plots per household allowed
- Centennial Park (55A Street & Centennial Drive)
Plots are 10 feet x 30 feet and will be assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis. The number of plots are limited at each location.
Steps to reserve a garden plot:
- Contact Public Works by email at email@example.com or phone at 780.361.4436.
- If there are any available plots at your preferred location, the Terms of Reference/Application form will be sent to you.
- A $50 deposit is required prior to planting. This can be paid at City Hall Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm by cheque, cash, debit, credit card, or money order. *$30 will be refunded at the end of the season once the garden plot is properly cleaned out by the plot holder.
Got questions? Check out the FAQs! Have a question? Call Public Works at 780.361.4436.
|Responsibilities of Plot Holders||Responsibilities of the City of Wetaskiwin|